We stayed there at the end of the ski season as it coincided with our spring break for the kids. The loft that we got for a reasonable rate was much larger than expected and the kids loved having their space upstairs. The downstairs had a full viking kitchen with a dining room table that could seat 8. The hotel amenities were what you would expect at a luxury hotel. Surprisingly, the onsite restaurant was very affordable, so we ate a lot of dinners onsite; also very kid friendly. All in all, this was a home run and had it not been for the weather, it would have been absolutely perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's larges ski resort Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street, Jan -April ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah