We booked this for a two night stay. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Beautiful facility - great in summer. Excellent buffet breakfast. The problem was being awakened by the noise from a party at 2:30 AM! Why did it take me calling at 2:30 to fix this? The next day they said they had several complaints and have talked to the group. I asked that if they had several complaints then why did it take until 2:30 to address the issue. They offered to move me but I pointed out that was an inconvenience to me - I said why not inconvenience the other group by getting them to observe the 9:00 quiet time. Amazingly, the same thing happened the next night. I called at 10:30 this time......
A heads up - some of the rooms are actually the bedroom of a suite and therefore VERY small. Extremely nice but very small.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's larges ski resort Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street, Jan -April ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah