AMAZING place! We visited here for 2+ weeks in July 2013 and can't WAIT to go back! We are two families who vacation together often (5 kids in the same age range!), and Park City was our destination this summer. My husband and I have visited The Canyons Resort before and have always enjoyed our stay, but this year's stay at the Hyatt Escala Lodge (which is w/in The Canyons) superseded all others... it was amazing on every level. This 3+ BR penthouse we stayed in was PHENOMENAL! Three full size "suites" all with their own balcony and gorgeous bathrooms in each, pull out couches in the loft & family rm areas, scraped maple hardwood floors, granite counters, subzero fridge, Wolf cook top, wash/dryer, gorgeous cabinetry, tons of recessed lighting, a bank of windows spanning 2 floors which looked out over the courtyard & pool area, flat screen TVs in every room, Jacuzzi tubs, stone showers w/hinged glass doors... need I say more?! Aesthetics are important to us, and this place ranked HIGH!
I really need to point out the service of the Hyatt staff... impeccable! We had such great response and service from everyone there. In the past we've stayed at the Grand Summit (also in The Canyons) and enjoyed it... however, it did seem like the staff was young & somewhat inexperienced. After staying at the Escala Lodge... we all see a HUGE divide in the quality... the Hyatt Escala Lodge is of EXPERT status! Our car was ALWAYS waiting for us when we left the building... we absolutely loved ALL of the valets, they were fun, friendly, fast & curteous! We already miss Ryan... what a great guy! Every question we had was answered quickly and accurately (and happily!), the entire establishment was immaculate! The Hospitality Manager went above & beyond to compensate for a MINOR "glitch" at the beginning of our stay (thank you!), and the ENTIRE front desk crew was always delightful & knowledgable. Everyone we encountered was TOP NOTCH! We spent nights sipping coffee & eating desserts down by the restaurant's outdoor bonfire... spent portions of EVERY day in the gorgeous pools/spa... had FAB food from the restaurant downstairs (and LOTS of pizzas delivered to the room for the kids!). We also received a list of potential babysitters who were employees of The Canyons' Kids Camp (qualified/background-checked) and ended up using a gal named Shelly (she's a lifeguard to boot!) who was GREAT w/our boys (HIGHLY recommend her!)
We *HIGHLY* recommend vacationing at the Hyatt Escala Lodge @The Canyons. We found this place on VRBO and rented the unit from the owner, Rom Hendler, who was SO great to work with all the way around... so quick to respond to any needs/concerns... SUCH a pleasure :) When we get back to Park City, we will DEFINITELY stay here again! Thank you for everything... we miss it already! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's largest ski resort,Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah