My husband stayed at the Hyatt Escala Lodge in Park City this past weekend to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. We booked a room and I called the next day to ensure we would have a king size bed. Upon telling the staff about our anniversary, we were upgraded to a suite at no additional charge. The room was amazing! The bedroom had very nice bedding, fireplace and a television. A bathroom with a separate shower and a jetted tub was adjoined.
Outside the bedroom as you walked into our room, was a huge closet with bathrobes and another closet with a washer and dryer. A second bathroom had a toilet, sink and shower. In the center of the room was a big living space with nice leather couch, fireplace and a flat screen TV. Two sliding doors onto a large deck was a nice touch. The deck had a table and 6 chairs to overlook the pool area. Next to the living area was a large dining table with seating for 6. The full kitchen was stocked with cookware, flatware and silverware. Huge fridge, microwave, stove/oven, dishwasher.
The only complaint I have is that the counter had sticky stuff on it and the microwave had food in the heating plate. No hard for me to wipe down but shouldn't have been left that way.
Upon check in we noticed a small area where you could buy snacks and coffee. I believe a cup of coffee was about 3.75 US. A dining area was open at 5:30pm for dinner but we never did eat there. Valet parking is part of the hotel fees but self park was just as convenient as it was under each building with an elevator that went directly into each building. So easy!!! THe building didn't have an ice machine but the kitchen immediately brought ice to our room.
The pool area was lovely with a very large circular hot tub, a large heated pool and kiddy pool for the little ones and another hot tub that was closed but I hear has a heated fire behind it in the winter. The exercise room had plenty of exercise machines and televisions.
Shopping is an easy 10 min drive either to the Historic Main Street to the southeast or to the outlet shops to the northwest. There is plenty of places to eat while in Park City so no worries on getting some good food! We had drinks on Historic Main Street at the No Name Saloon and they were good. Not great, but we liked the atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's largest ski resort,Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah