Hotel was beautiful, clean and service was great!! Our only problem was spending $75.00 for breakfast for 3 people and all my husband had was a smoothie and a side of bacon. It wasn't even three full breakfasts. Even for a 4 star hotel we thought that was a little ridiculous. Otherwise, the room was very nice with gorgeous furnishings and beautifully decorated. Employees were all very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's larges ski resort Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street, Jan -April ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah