This is a great upper mid-range hotel. The rooms are clean, well appointed, and comfortable. The whole place seems very new. The staff were friendly but not overly thorough in providing information. We had to ask many questions due to lack of info provided.
My biggest complaint was the lack of a spa which is surprising for such a nice place. The service at the coffee shop by the front desk was very slow as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's larges ski resort Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street, Jan -April ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Jetsetter, Priceline, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah