We were there for the last few days of ski season. So the hotel was quite empty, the restaurant was closed, and the staff was minimal. We ended up in suites that were beautiful.
While it is technically ski in, ski out, you do have to get over to the very end of Canyons to get to the hotel It's not Hyatt's fault... just how Canyons has been developed. Canyons requires a lot of transitioning.
Worked out well for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's larges ski resort Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street, Jan -April ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah