If you are used to a Hyatt experience this is definitely not one of them. There are several great things about this hotel that make them great and others incomprehensible for a "Hyatt" hotel.
On the good side the location is perfect absolutely "ski in ski out" with an almost dedicated lift for the hotel guests, rooms are spacious, well cleaned and maintained, but thats about it. The Hotel is short staffed, making the staff irritable and impolite, there is no room service after 10! but wait i called at 8:30 for room service and i was told that because they were short on staff they closed at 8, and when i told them to call the manager i was told the manager would be there next day at 9 am! LOL. The ski lockers and rental falls short on options and sizes. And breakfast has nothing to do with other Hyatt hotels, buffet is veeeeery limited in options nothing to do with a Hyatt experience. So my conclusion is, this hotel is almost as staying in a house by yourself, you shouldn't count on staff or amenities of any kind. Just stay in your spacious room, cook your meals in the room kitchen and go to ski.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's largest ski resort,Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah