This was our first time to Park City to ski and the Escala was a great fit for our family. The ski rental prices were the same as at the base of the ski mountain but the equipment was much better. It is an actual ski in/ski out with its own dedicated lift. Our unit was spacious and had enough emenities that we cooked several full meals in our kitchen comfortably. The staff was helpful and were consistently one step ahead of us and our needs. We were there a full week and would gladly return for a similar experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's largest ski resort,Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah