Stayed here for 3 nights and loved it! Beautiful hotel and perfect location. The food was good (not amazing but certainly good). The breakfast buffet is really good. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. Glenda specifically was great and went above and beyond her call of duty. The beds were extremely comfortable. My only complaint was hearing the canyons snow plow going up and down the slopes right outside our Window at 11 pm and 5 am. Overall, a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's largest ski resort,Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah