This is an exceptional Hyatt. The room had a balcony and a fireplace (that worked), very comfortable bed and large tub for a soothing bath. The views were great and it was situated within easy reach of a chairlift. The scenery was awesome and the valet parking was very efficient and courteous. Overall this is a really nice hotel. The only problem was the restaurant. Too expensive and the staff seemed rather snobby and aloof. But Park City is close by and has plenty of good, friendly places to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's larges ski resort Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street, Jan -April ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah