Just returned from a 6 night stay in a mountain view king room. The hotel is clean, cozy, and nicely appointed. Comfy bed, fireplace in room. I am not sure if all rooms are like this, but ours had an entryway separate from the rest of the room where you could put skis or wet clothes and have them out of the way. Ski valet was nice. Ski in & out was a plus. Did not use the gym. Hot tub was nice, not too hot. Very helpful staff. Only complaint is that the walls are thin & you can hear your neighbor's conversation. There is a restaurant on site, multiple restaurants within the Canyons Resorts within walking distance. Downtown Park City is approximately 3 miles away. Grocery store & shopping within 2 miles. Great location for a ski trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's largest ski resort,Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah