As a Hyatt Platinum member, I have stayed at my share of Hyatt Hotels and this was by far the worst. The hotel was severely understaffed: after being out of the room skiing for 6 hours a day, we routinely returned to a room that was not cleaned. There was not a single day we were able to enjoy a clean shower after a full day of skiing. There were never enough valets- we called for a pick up at the base of the mountain several days, and nobody ever showed up. (Luckily, the Waldorf Hotel was nice enough to drive us back.) And, inevitably, the bell hop or two on-duty were helping with luggage so they could not retrieve our car. The only bright spot was the ski valets, who were helpful-especially Matt Bost. He was on top of things and recommended the best skiing for our family. Unfortunately, the trail back to the hotel was under construction so you could ski out-but not really get back to the hotel at the end of the day. Beyond that, the decor was nothing special and the room was so hot and dry, we were up all night. Would recommend Deer Valley if you are headed to Park City. We were surprisingly disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's larges ski resort Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street, Jan -April ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah