Our family stayed a week at Escala for mid winter break. There didn't seem to be enough staff (valet, housekeeping, dining room). Room was not ready on arrival. Also had to ask for room to be cleaned each day. No towels at pool, ran out of robes, very few items in the "convenience store". Front desk staff was indifferent. Be prepared to pay Taxi $20 for one way to town (Park City). Shuttle service was not reliable - even with reservations. Accomodations are lovely, ski in/out from hotel is great, food in restaurant good, but overpriced for the lack of service. Canyons is a nice ski resort - but doesn't have much of a "vibe" - overall we were disappointed for how much money we spent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's largest ski resort,Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah