Last year, I enjoyed this resort with a friend so I decided to book our January family ski trip here. We stayed in a 2 BR unit and the 5 of us loved it. Hyatt provided a rollaway bed for our 3rd child and the unit had 3 full baths. Like many of the reviews indicate, this place is a fantastic place or your Canyons ski vacation. My wife and I have been to about 8 major ski destinations in US and Canada, and we both decided that the Canyons was our favorite. We enjoyed the restaurant as well. It has a great breakfast buffet (and made to order items) and a nice menu and bar area in the evening.
Anyway, needless to say, would highly recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's larges ski resort Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street, Jan -April ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah