Talk about exceeding expectation! Although I had heard several very positive comments from friends, my wife and I were blown away by the beauty, convenience and world-class service of this jewel of a boutique hotel.
We stayed at a 2nd floor suite that had two fire places, big flat screen TVs, a washer/dryer, a dish washer and sub zero refrigerator, all surrounded by elegant Western decor. The bathroom had a whirlpool bath tub and a spacious walk-in marble shower with dual shower heads, sit down ledge and name brand soap, shampoo, etc, etc.
The ski concierge on the second floor provides for the most convenient and luxurious ski-in and ski-out anywhere; the employees wouldn't let you touch anything - they have your equipment ready in the morning, boots warmed up and skis waxed and do everything except lift you up and sit you in the chairlift!
Valet parking, wi-fi, outdoor pool and jucuzzi is all included in a nominal and very reasonable resort fee. You can buy your lift tickets right in the lobby, and transportation to Park City, other resorts in the area, as well as all Canyon hotels and restaurants is free of charge and available until late at night.
Breakfast, besides room service, is available at the EPC, a convenient counter in the main lobby, with fresh and delicious pastries, juices, etc, etc.
And then there is the Restaurant, a breathtaking dining room overlooking the Utah mountains. We had a most memorable dinner there, with food to match any New York City eatery. I highly recommend the three layered trout, a truly unique and beautifully presented dish. The service was impeccable and friendly. Prices are very reasonable.
Having experienced the hotel in winter, we can't wait to return during summer to do some hot air balooning during the Sundance Festival, while watching Hollywood celebrities hanging out at the Hyatt.
We used to stay at the Stein Erickson resort for many years, but we have found our new favorite to be a better value, with its employees more enthusiastic and eager to please.
Bravo Hyatt Escala!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's largest ski resort,Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah