we loved the hyatt escala! we stayed in the penthouse suite room #623. it was absolutely stunning! the people were very nice. the restaurant and bar in the lobby was delicious. the ski valets were outstanding. my ONLY suggestion would be to those skiers who are beginners would be to take the shuttle to the canyons area instead of trying to use escala"s "ski in ski out" runs. it is really a intermediate/advanced run to get back to the hotel therefore not a true ski in ski out for everyone. my daughter who is strictly a green skier had to take the shuttle back from the lifts by the canyons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's largest ski resort,Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah