Hyatt Centric Park City
Marriott's MountainSide(Park City)(Great Value!)
$195
$165
Marriott
Marriott's Summit Watch(Park City)(Great Value!)
$169
$127
$319
$303
  • Pool
The Chateaux Deer Valley(Park City)(Great Value!)
$169
Sundial Lodge at Canyons Village(Park City)(Great Value!)
$106
$100
Waldorf Astoria Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
$316
$287
Hilton.com
$151
$107
Grand Summit Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$160
  • Pool
Westgate Park City Resort & Spa(Park City)(Great Value!)
$188
$159
All reviewsescala lodgeski valetcanyons resortbedroom suitefull kitchengourmet kitchenhot tubresort feewasher dryerself parkingbeautiful hoteltop of the lineoff seasonski tripvalet servicechair liftbeautiful room
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Could not have been more convenient. Best ski in-ski out I've ever experienced. Boots on in room, down to the ski valet and out and down to the lift. Right back to the door at day's end. Nice place. We'll be back.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 7, 2013

The Hyatt Escala is a great place to stay especially with the ski valet and ski in ski out access. I stayed in a two bedroom suite with a full kitchen which is comparable to a very nice condo in an excellent location. The room and facilities were very nice, clean and comfortable. The staff was also friendly and helpful. If you are looking to ski the Canyons, the Hyatt Escala is the place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Our flight was diverted & delayed due to winter weather so we were several hours late arriving at hotel not to mention that it was snowing pretty heavy when we arrived. We were a little stressed and the minute we pulled into the circle we were met by the valet parking attendant who walked us into the front desk, while we checked in he took everything out of our vehicle and brought it to our room. the Excellent Experience just never stopped the entire time we were there. It just got better each day with every staff member we came in contact with. The room was immaculate, the food was great, a little pricey, i would compare it to NY Manhattan prices. Well worth it ! The lodge is located in the Canyons resort, you can Ski on from the 2nd floor and is an easy 15 min drive to Deer Valley,,and even less to Park City The temperatures were in the 20 s and yes the outdoor pool was open and was a balmy 83 the jacuzzi's were also open and wonderful to sit in at 104 while it snowed I have nothing negative to say except I wish i could have stayed a few more days. I will definitely go back and would highly recommend it to anyone who goes to the Park city area

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I loved the Hyatt Esacala! Easily one of my favorite places in the area. The staff is amazing. Valet and Front desk are always super helpful ready to help you out with anything you may need. The rooms speak for themselves. They are very clean and comfortable. Exactly what you want to come home to after a long day of work or skiing! I usually stay in a 1 bdrm with a kitchen and it is amazing you dont feel like you are in a hotel at all. The whole experience is wonderful. I would highly reccommend this place and I know I will be coming back for years! If you are going skiing in the canyons resort this place is awesome. You can leave the resort on your ski's / snowboard, take a lift up and at the end of the day ski all the way back to the hotel and go relax in front of your fireplace.

Room Tip: 4th floor has high ceilings so make the rooms feel bigger but 1st floor you could literally ski out of your room!!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I can't find a single negative thing to say about this hotel; the property is beautiful, the service impeccable and the staff is friendly and attententive.

Located outside of downtown Park City in an area called the Canyons, it's right on the slopes for ski-in/ski-out convenience and just up the hill from a bus stop where you can take a free bus into town. The staff will happily drop you off and pick you up at the stop upon request.

My 2 bedroom suite was HUGE; equipped with everything one could need: a full sized kitchen, large master bath, washer/dryer and family room with a fireplace. Each bedrooms also had a fireplace as well as a balcony and the secondary bedroom also came equipped with a microwave and mini-fridge. If you don't want to cook, there is a great restaurant in addition to a small market where you can get snacks/sandiches.

This property had everything I could need or desire; I will definitely be back!!!

Room Tip: Rooms in the Wasatch building with slope views are awesome.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends