Our flight was diverted & delayed due to winter weather so we were several hours late arriving at hotel not to mention that it was snowing pretty heavy when we arrived. We were a little stressed and the minute we pulled into the circle we were met by the valet parking attendant who walked us into the front desk, while we checked in he took everything out of our vehicle and brought it to our room. the Excellent Experience just never stopped the entire time we were there. It just got better each day with every staff member we came in contact with. The room was immaculate, the food was great, a little pricey, i would compare it to NY Manhattan prices. Well worth it ! The lodge is located in the Canyons resort, you can Ski on from the 2nd floor and is an easy 15 min drive to Deer Valley,,and even less to Park City The temperatures were in the 20 s and yes the outdoor pool was open and was a balmy 83 the jacuzzi's were also open and wonderful to sit in at 104 while it snowed I have nothing negative to say except I wish i could have stayed a few more days. I will definitely go back and would highly recommend it to anyone who goes to the Park city area
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's larges ski resort Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street, Jan -April ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah