I loved the Hyatt Esacala! Easily one of my favorite places in the area. The staff is amazing. Valet and Front desk are always super helpful ready to help you out with anything you may need. The rooms speak for themselves. They are very clean and comfortable. Exactly what you want to come home to after a long day of work or skiing! I usually stay in a 1 bdrm with a kitchen and it is amazing you dont feel like you are in a hotel at all. The whole experience is wonderful. I would highly reccommend this place and I know I will be coming back for years! If you are going skiing in the canyons resort this place is awesome. You can leave the resort on your ski's / snowboard, take a lift up and at the end of the day ski all the way back to the hotel and go relax in front of your fireplace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's larges ski resort Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street, Jan -April ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah