I can't find a single negative thing to say about this hotel; the property is beautiful, the service impeccable and the staff is friendly and attententive.
Located outside of downtown Park City in an area called the Canyons, it's right on the slopes for ski-in/ski-out convenience and just up the hill from a bus stop where you can take a free bus into town. The staff will happily drop you off and pick you up at the stop upon request.
My 2 bedroom suite was HUGE; equipped with everything one could need: a full sized kitchen, large master bath, washer/dryer and family room with a fireplace. Each bedrooms also had a fireplace as well as a balcony and the secondary bedroom also came equipped with a microwave and mini-fridge. If you don't want to cook, there is a great restaurant in addition to a small market where you can get snacks/sandiches.
This property had everything I could need or desire; I will definitely be back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's larges ski resort Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street, Jan -April ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah