We just spent 4 nights at the Escala lodge. the room was gorgeous, clean and very comfortable. It has a gourmet kitchen, washer dryer, balcony, fireplace, views of the mountains, and spacious bathroom.
The staff was wonderful- very helpful and friendly.
we had a great time enjoying winter sports in the area and then coming 'home' to Escala.
Looking forward to returning soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's larges ski resort Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street, Jan -April ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah