My family a stayed in a 2 bedroom suite. It was very large and very nice. The fact that It had three full bathrooms was very convenient. The shuttle was very convenient. It was always ready to pick us up and drive is to anywhere in The Canyons. It was ski in and ski out which made it very easy to get out on the mountain and ski right back to the ski valet. Overall it was a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's largest ski resort,Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah