This property is a gem. The lobby is beautiful and the rooms are exquisite. My wife and I had a long weekend here without kids. We stayed in the 1 Bedroom Deluxe Suite. The kitchen was beautiful with marble countertops and a fireplace in the living room that will dry your ski gloves in no time. Our room had a washer/dryer also. I could call this place home very easily.
With the ski valet on the second floor it made it so easy for ski in/ski out. Get the morning breakfast package as the food is very good and the atmosphere is "all windows" out to the ski slopes. The chefs will make you a great omelette or bagel sandwich. The head chef here is very friendly and will make sure you have the food you want your way.
The workout room was very nice and the outdoor pool and hot tubs were great too. We did think that the hot tubs could be warmer and that they should keep them open until 12:00.
My only other complaint is that the adjoining room that was rented to other guests could have been a little more sound proof. We could hear all the conversations as if they were in the room with us. Loud talkers.
We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's larges ski resort Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street, Jan -April ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah