Lucked out on getting a great rate at last moment. From the point of check in three days ago, I have nothing but good things to say about the staff, service and facility. Room is gorgeous. People have been so helpful. I travel 50 percent of time for work and actually extended to stay in this hotel and drove the extra time since it was such a great room. Convenience to slopes is great. Ski down from ski valet to a quick lift. Coming home is a little more tricky. The snow blowers covered sign leading back to Ski in area. I ended up with a hike up the mountain with skis.
Highly recommend this resort. Great Skiing, beautiful rooms and great service. Much better than some of the other options in the Canyons .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's largest ski resort,Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah