We visited during the off season, in May. The property is in a beautiful mountainous setting, near terrific Park City.
The staff was friendly, almost too friendly. The room was just amazing! It has a gourmet kitchen, washer and dryer, 2 balconies, a bedroom, living room with a fireplace and a gorgeous bathroom. The entire suite was spacious and comfortable. We entertained guests, with plenty of room for everyone.
The pool area was great with steam rooms and saunas. It also had a nice fitness center.
Fantastic Hyatt, loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's larges ski resort Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street, Jan -April ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah