Stayed here between Christmas and New Year's. Great overall experience, lovely staff and fresh, clean rooms.
Big props to the on-site ski valet and rental office. They did a great job with the skis and the service was above and beyond -- they help you take off your boots and at the end of the day serve cookies!
The restaurant was pretty good -- had one issue with a meal which they ended up comping so I appreciate the acknowledgement of a less than perfect experience.
Access to the slopes was probably the main selling point, you ski down to a semi-private lift which takes you up to join the trails at the Canyon's Resort. Canyon's is huge and we ended up skiing there for three days without getting bored.
Overall, looking forward to returning to the Escala next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's larges ski resort Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street, Jan -April ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah