We try to stay at the finest resorts when we ski. Since the Waldorf had a 7 day minimum we diecided on the Hyatt Escala. The room was amazing. The location was excellent. Trur ski in and ski out to the Sunrise Lift which opens at 8:45. Excellentr and friendly staff and good food service. There is a nice hot tub and pool. It is just missing a full service spa. However, the staff got me an in room massage that was excellent with just 1 hour notice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's larges ski resort Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street, Jan -April ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Amex, Hotwire, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah