First of all, the name of this place is the Hyatt Escala LODGE, not the Hyatt Escala Resort, or the Hyatt Escala Hotel. It's a very nice place, but it's more of a condo timeshare than a full service hotel. So don't expect lots of restaurant choices or room service. Aside from that, it is a very nice property, and located within short driving distance to historic Park City and also to the Redstone shopping area and outlet mall. We had a standard room, which consisted of a king size bed, fireplace, flat screen TV, microwave, small refrigerator, coffee maker. Nice bathroom with separate bathtub and shower. We did not use the pool or hottub due to drizzly November weather, but I could see myself sitting out there in the wintertime, with the snow slowly drifting downward. Front Desk service was A+--they were super accomodating. We kept our rental car in the enclosed garage, and just had to call the valet to retrieve it for us. Parking was free. NOTE: You may need to call the hotel for exact directions on how to get there--they said most GPS units (our included) did not recognize the address we put in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's larges ski resort Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street, Jan -April ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah