Spent one night at the Hyatt and had a great time. The hotel is beautiful on the outside and inside. Spacious room and bathroom, cozy fireplace and a nice pool area. The one downside to the pool was the inability to use the smaller of the two hottubs because of the children jumping from it to the pool and throwing the pool water at their family in the hottub. All the staff we interacted with were friendly, and for the most part, helpful. Had a good, but pricy, breakfast in the resturant.
We walked to the Zip Tour and had an incredible experience. Well worth the $85/each price tag. There was also a Friday night concert and BBQ less than a 5 minute walk from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's larges ski resort Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street, Jan -April ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah