Stayed for one night while skiing the first day at Park City Mountain and the second day at the Canyons. My friend and I shared a room (not a BR with kitchen, but just a room that would be the 2nd BR when connecting with the 1BR suite next-door). It had a nice Bathroom, but small shower, two queen beds, flat screen tv, and gas fireplace. The room was nicely appointed, but I would expect that for over $400/night weekday. Everyone was very nice, especially the bell-hops who stored our bags while we were skiing the day we checked out. Resort fee includes underground self-parking or valet (I think also internet, but did not try to connect). It is a one block walk to theCanyons' village, so it is super convenient, and you won't be bothered by any village noise. On the other hand, it seemed to be missing some of the aura of a village location. The hot tub and swimming pool were great, but the changing area and showers (which we used after skiing), which also had a sauna and steam room, adjacent to the pool, were surprisingly tight quarters. The skiing was great, so we had a great time. The Canyons is my new favorites ski location. I would certainly like to stay at the Hyatt again, but certainly would NOT call it a "Must Stay" location. I will probably try the Waldorf Astoria at the Canyons, or the St Regis at Deer Valley on my next trip to Park City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's largest ski resort,Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah