My wife/kids and I spend many days and nights in Park City. On our art stay at the Escala the rooms were amazing but the service needed to improve. Well, I am happy to tell you that the service has improved. We loved, loved our stay there. We got a two room condo with 3 bathrooms and fireplaces. It was so comfortable and 10 of us stayed up and played games. The room is beautiful, comfortable and welcoming. As far as rooms go, I don't know of anything better in PC. The service was greatly improved from our stay last year. They did a great job making us feel welcome and taking care of our needs. I can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's largest ski resort,Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah