My husband and I had a 'staycation' at the Hyatt last weekend and we very very pleased with the stay! We stayed in their standard King room which was lovely and the pool and hot tub were fantastic - the larger of the two hot tubs wasn't operating but the other one was wonderful too! We had an issue with the DVD player the first night and a replacement was brought up promptly. The only disappointing part was on our second night we couldn't get to sleep until 2am as the room above us were being exceptionally loud - thought it was unlucky as the hotel itself was so quite. We called the front desk and they said they would try to locate the loud guests and I guess they must have located them because we managed to get to sleep in the end. When I brought it up upon check -out the front desk told me that it is normally people coming back from the bar...........On the whole a great place to stay and will be even better once the restaurant is finished! Check out Easy Street and Ruth's Chris in the meantime up in town!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's largest ski resort,Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah