So, did we really need ten pillows on each bed? And no place to put them or the giant thick bedspread? The room had a kitchenette (microwave, fridge, dishes) but no place at all to sit and eat. One tiny desk with chair. Tiny. So if you cook something for two people, you can sit on the bed with the shiny pillows and eat it.
I stayed here in September when the place was almost empty. The front desk staff was young, and urged me to leave my keys in the car with my luggage while I checked in (this is Park City, what could happen, they said). I stayed using Hyatt loyalty points, and no upgrade was offered. The outdoor hot tub and swimming pool were full of dead and dying bees. The pool had many dead bees on the bottom-- I am allergic and luckily my daughter stopped me just before I got into the pool.
Fun stay, but the standard room design is odd. And there was construction going on. Early morning hammer pounding right below us. Still getting their act together.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's larges ski resort Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street, Jan -April ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah