i moved from another nearby hotel I like because of needing to overstay my reservation, so I chose something nearby. I wish I had chosen differently!
It was like a Ghost Town, albeit under-construction.
Our room looked at a fresh cut scrape for the construction of one of several mega-hotel/condos, even though we were on the 3rd floor.
Bed fairly comfy, all new and clean, but creepy feeling.
I hope I never need to go there again!
It is in the top of Canyons and far from the fun and energy of Park City proper. Views are of other hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's larges ski resort Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street, Jan -April ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah