My family and I stayed here in January 2011 during a week ski trip and couldn't have been happier with our accommodations. Had a beautiful 3-bedroom overlooking the pool. The entire staff could not have been nicer--all of the young men at valet were always so helpful to us in any way possible like offer names of places to eat, directions, take our skis up to the storage area, etc., the front desk staff were always very helpful, I just can't say enough about how great the staff was. Condo was absolutely beautiful, extremely clean, and very comfortable. Lots of room.
There was no dining at the hotel at the time, but we were told that they were planning to put in a restaurant there, which will be very convenient. There is a ski lift there, which is very nice.
I highly recommend Hyatt Escala Lodge--
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's largest ski resort,Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah