A few friends and I spent the first week of April in the Penthouse suite at Hyatt Escala Lodge and had a great experience. This suite is really incredible! I've stayed in a lot of nice places and nice units before, but this one "takes the cake". Three huge bedrooms, each with it's own fireplace, gourmet kitchen, and large living area with HUGE HDTV, plus awesome mountain views both from inside the unit as well as from the two balconies. Hyatt just took over ownership of this property in December of 2010, and they still have a long way to go before it will be on par with a place like the Waldorf in terms of service and amenities, but as far as level of luxury, ski-in/ski-out convenience, and location, it's already one of the very best! We rented this suite through Tami at www.lasthoorah.com and got a great rate as well as had a wonderful experience working with her. She took care of everything from booking the unit to airport transportation, discount lift tickets, and area recommendations. Would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's larges ski resort Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street, Jan -April ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah