We stayed at the Hyatt Escala for a six day summer vacation and were extremely pleased with our stay. All of the employees are very friendly and aim to satisfy your every need. The rooms and amenities are superb! We were presented with a smore's kit upon our arrival to roast outside on the fire pit. Our children loved swimming in the pool and we loved how they had two big spas. We were all surprised when the staff brought out popsicles for us to enjoy while we were swimming. We would recommend this hotel to everyone, you will be very pleased!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's largest ski resort,Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah