Loved the Escala. I have stayed many times at the St. Regis Deer Valley. Both are great hotels, but very different. The Escala gave us a truly relaxed weekend away from the city. The folks at check-in were very nice. The room was much better than some Hyatts I have stayed at. I was pleasantly surprised. Loved the pool and hot tub. Both nights we walked into the village for dinner and drinks. Drinks at The Farm and drinks at Westgate. Would highly recommend both. Keep in mind in the off season it will not be as 'happening' at The Canyons... so you can either stay and chill or drive/take a taxi to Main Street. We chose to not leave the hotel the whole weekend (except a lunch at Loco Lizard-yummy!) and enjoyed every moment of it. AND, they offer great rates in the low season too! I will for sure make a return trip for a weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's largest ski resort,Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah