We caught the tail end of an excellent Spring Ski season. We skied Canyons, Deer Valley, and Snowbird. The Hyatt, which is ski in/out to The Canyons was very conveniently located. The room and staff were outstanding. We enjoyed the unusual and lovely outdoor hot tub and pool. We were also engaged this trip and the staff added some lovely extra touches to help mark the special and romantic time for us. Overall, the experience at the Hyatt far exceeded our high expectations. Touches, like the ski valet and valet parking, felt luxurious. The furnishings all had a Western feel and were of excellent quality. We made several meals using furnished kitchen. A real pleasure.
The only downside was the lack of a restaurant on the property. We were told one is being built, so that may no longer be an issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's larges ski resort Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street, Jan -April ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotwire, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah