This property was amazing. It snowed all 3 days we were there, from 4/19-21. Which happened to be one week after the ski season ended.... so the hotel was VERY quiet. Due to our off peak stay, we only paid $107 /nt and we didn't see another guest until the 3rd day. She exclaimed "OH MY, There is someone else staying here!". This resort was perfect for total peace and solitude. The friendly staff upgraded me to a very spacious 2br/2ba suite with 4 balconies . It was absolutely gorgeous! The kitchen was fully equipped and there was a large dining table in addition to the granite counter top seating area. We cooked our own breakfasts every morning since the hotel's restaurant isn't opened yet. It was a pleasure cooking in the modern kitchen. Great gym and pool area. Making smores in the fire pit was great fun on a cold snowy night. I'd love to return some day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's larges ski resort Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street, Jan -April ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah