Great location at the Canyons. Top notch facility. Great front desk - concierge -really top notch. But room care was spotty. Uneven. Minor aspects only. NO RESTAURANT. This resort area on the mountain feels still in development. Ski out is easy fantastic. Ski in (back) is circuitous and odd. Not a huge fan of the Canyons (groom blue skill level).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's larges ski resort Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street, Jan -April ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah