My wife and I and our two daughters recently spent 8 nights at the Escala Lodge. We were greeted by friendly staff and led to our fantastic room (two fireplaces, great modern kitchen with all amenities, two balconies, two beautiful bathrooms, etc.).
With lift tickets available at the front desk, it was off to the second floor ski valet to put on the skis and head out for day after day of great skiing at the never-ending Canyons. At the end of the day, the outdoor pool and hot tubs awaited.
The only missing link - which I understand is coming soon - is a restaurant on site. With that in place, this place will be unbeatable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's larges ski resort Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street, Jan -April ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah