“If you're traveling to Park City, you must call Jeff Manwaring and Exclusive Excursions”

Exclusive Excursions
Ranked #1 of 21 Transportation in Park City
More attraction details
Owner description: Exclusive Excursions is the leader in Park City activities. We are Park City’s most unique outdoor adventure company and are ready to provide you easy access to all the Park City and Salt Lake City’s attractions. Join us for a high-outdoor mountain adventure involving one or a combination of many different activities, a customized sightseeing tour, Salt Lake City sightseeing tour or a unique Park City mountain dining experience. Park City attractions are some of the greatest in the world; be the first to experience them all with Exclusive Excursions! Our professional team of guides not only have an extensive knowledge of the Park City area, but take pride in providing friendly 5 star service. All of our guides have a strong passion for the local area and desire to share it with the world. We will provide a customized Park City adventure that you will never forget. Most of our tours are private tours allowing you to be the boss and thus customizing the tour to you and not the other way around! In addition to planning a world class Park City vacation, Exclusive Excursions can assist you in making Park City lodging reservations, airport transportation to Park City and shuttle service around Park City.
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Jeff and his team are top notch! Absolutely professional in every regard with a sincere and genuine personal interest in your Park City experience. They provided a private half day mountain bike ride for 12 of us. Prior to booking Jeff listened intently to our expectations and wow did he deliver. He also offered a great deal on airport transportation. We did a half day mountain bike ride. They had plenty of gear, spare equipment and tools. The ride was fantastic with spectacular views of the Jordanelle Reservoir and Park City. We felt like we were on top of the world! If you're traveling to Park City, you must call Jeff Manwaring and Exclusive Excursions.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"trip to park city"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I hired Exclusive Excursions/Jeff Manwaring to help me plan a World Presidents Organization Retreat. It was a 3 day extravaganza and Jeff was extremely helpful in putting together ideas and contacts for me. He's very knowledgeable about the area and resources and he's very well connected to the various services and vendors in town.

We ended up using Jeff for all 3 days to handle transportation for the group to/from the various activities, including airport pick-ups and drop-offs.

Jeff was ALWAYS on time and he ALWAYS had a smile and ALWAYS had the greatest "can do" attitude. He was extremely flexible, helpful and likeable and I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants first class service.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Jeff is the best! Knowledge, down to earth, punctual! My husband and I received a snowshoe for Xmas from my sister-n-law and did not have a chance to go until May. Loved it, was really quiet and plenty of snow and beautiful views! He even gave us a tour of Main St and suggestions on where to eat and what to do. If coming to Park City we definitely recommend Jeff. He's great :)

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I did a 2 hour snow shoe tour with Jeff - one of the owners. He was very friendly. I ended up being the only one signed up for this morning (3/26/13) so I got a private tour for the price of a group tour. Jeff gave me several suggestions for where to meet my son and husband for lunch and where we could go for dinner. They also do shuttles to and from airport, excursions into Salt Lake City to hear Tabernacle Choir, during the summer they do other activities.

2  Thank Nancy H