“Collies gets a "Yum's" Up!”

Collie's Sports Bar and Grill
Ranked #43 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Close to the town lift, perfect for a quick lunch or apres ski. Comfortable place for families with a reasonably priced menu. A sports fan's ideal place to watch a game!
Reviewed June 17, 2014

My husband and I travel to Park City once a year and a highlight has always been Collies, formerly Doolan's Pub. This year we tried out the new menu by owner David and we were absolutely delighted!

The pork ribs were fall off the bone yummy, and the onion rings were perfect! Our friend ordered the beer battered cod and said it was wonderful! They have an appetizer or side called Fresh Cooked Potato Chips, which were so good, we had two orders of them and one friend also ordered them to go with her meal! These were the best I have ever eaten!

My husband had the O-Zone Pasta, and when he asked if they could throw in a few sun-dried tomatoes, too, the owner, and our waiter, David, said, yes of course! He said the pasta was really, really good!

True to his word, there is a new wine list, more local beer taps, and a new menu! They were voted "Best Burger" in a Park City magazine. They smoke their own meat and call it Bobby Q! I can definitely recommend the Half Moon Bobby Q fall off the bone pork ribs!

There are newer reviews for Collie's Sports Bar and Grill

Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

Ribs are good, Carolina-style sauce with a strong mustard flavor. Sides are average. Don't waste your money on desserts, overpriced and not very good...not homemade. Lots of large flat screen tv's...hey, it's a sports bar. Patio seating is nice, music is too loud inside.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

I can't tell you if the food is any good; after sitting down for a few minutes with NO service I left! A waitress walked by numerous times within a foot of me and avoided making eye contact or speaking. There are too many other places to go in Park City.

ColliesPC, Owner at Collie's Sports Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

I'm sorry that you were ignored during your time at Collie's. Were you seated by a hostess or server with menus? I know sometimes with multiple servers tables can get overlooked if not properly announced. However we do apologize and hope you come back and try our terrific menu! I promise it won't disappoint.

Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

Went in to watch a game, sat down at 8:00 in the back area Asked if I was going to order something to eat. Told or waitress yes but much later since the game just started. Had a beer or 2. Our waitress informed us that the bartender was leaving and she was not on the floor any more as she was taking over as bartender, he was now drinking, nice. So I when to order some food at 9:35 waitress, (sorry bartender) tells me "kitchen closed". Me "You didn't say any thing to me" waitress "sorry you want a free dessert" Really. This place needs some managing.

1  Thank meetafriendofours
ColliesPC, Owner at Collie's Sports Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

I am very sorry about your recent experience at Collie's. You should have been informed of the kitchens closing time. I would like to invite you back anytime to have a meal for two on us! Again I apologize and hope to see you soon. -- David

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Pretty solid wings and a killer french dip sandwich highlight this place. Plus there are plenty of tvs to watch all of the games