“scary ghost tour”

Park City Ghost Tours
Ranked #13 of 35 Tours in Park City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Tours leave from MINER'S PARK on Main Street; across the street from 412 Bistro Restaurant. Arrive a couple of minutes early.
Portland, Oregon
“scary ghost tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

This was so interesting. with recent sitings, also. Our "tour" guide was very very knowledgeable on Park CityI. I should know, I am a summer local. Don't miss this. It is one of a kind. The owner is a real expert on the subject of orbs.

Visited September 2013

Key West, Florida
“fun and freaky...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

We visited PC, Utah in February and throughly enjoyed the Park City Ghost Tours and definitely recommend it. My 11 year-old son really enjoyed the spooky ghost tales. I was pleasantly surprised how much history of the city was told by our very pleasant tour guide. Thanks!

Visited February 2013
Cottonwood Heights, Utah
“Fun evening!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

Thanks Park City Ghost Tours for a fun evening! My wife and kids had a blast. Perfect setting for ghost stories. Our guide was great and really knew how to tell a good story. I would recommend this to anyone visiting Park City.

Visited August 2013
Heber City, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great history lesson.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

Even though I had lived in Park City for almost 20 years I took the tour with some friends visiting from out of town. Found out a lot of interesting stories that I will remember the next time I walk Main Street. Sometimes we forget Park City's mining history. The guide was great with great attire and very knowledgeable. Lots of energy. I will put it on my list for future visitors.

Visited July 2013
Springfield, Massachusetts
“Such a blast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

Thank you John for an amazing night! My three children have been talking about the ghost since we left! It's the gift that keeps on giving. OOOhhhhhh!

Visited August 2013