“fun and freaky...”

Park City Ghost Tours
Ranked #15 of 42 Tours in Park City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Tours leave from MINER'S PARK on Main Street; across the street from 412 Bistro Restaurant. Arrive a couple of minutes early.
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We visited PC, Utah in February and throughly enjoyed the Park City Ghost Tours and definitely recommend it. My 11 year-old son really enjoyed the spooky ghost tales. I was pleasantly surprised how much history of the city was told by our very pleasant tour guide. Thanks!

All reviews
"animated"
"insight"
"mining"

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Thanks Park City Ghost Tours for a fun evening! My wife and kids had a blast. Perfect setting for ghost stories. Our guide was great and really knew how to tell a good story. I would recommend this to anyone visiting Park City.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Even though I had lived in Park City for almost 20 years I took the tour with some friends visiting from out of town. Found out a lot of interesting stories that I will remember the next time I walk Main Street. Sometimes we forget Park City's mining history. The guide was great with great attire and very knowledgeable. Lots of energy. I will put it on my list for future visitors.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Thank you John for an amazing night! My three children have been talking about the ghost since we left! It's the gift that keeps on giving. OOOhhhhhh!

See more reviews
Reviewed August 4, 2013

My 11 year old granddaughter saying to her grandfather and I "I hope you didn't have to pay very much money for this" says it all. Not worth any amount of money. Purchased tickets on KSL for 50% off (10.00 versus 20.00). However, when making reservations discovered that kids under 16 are 10.00 anyway. Oh well, guess my husband and I saved 20.00 but the grandkids we took were all between the ages of 9-14. Live and learn.