WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Trout Bum 2

Trout Bum 2
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Trout Bum 2 is the premier Park City, Utah fly shop & outfitter! Our crew of fly fishing guides are the most experienced, knowledgable and professional guides you will find anywhere. We carry a complete selection of fly fishing gear and equipment from the most proven, well known brands in the industry and we can outfit you with anything you need from tippet and leaders to fly rods and waders. We also offer one of the biggest selections of flies in the state for local, regional and worldwide locations. There is great fly fishing in the Park City area on our local rivers and streams including the Provo River, Weber River, and some other less explored creeks that we would love to show you. In addition, we also have a full staff of guides on the world class Green River, just a few hours away that are ready to show you some amazing drift boat fishing. Round it out with world class trophy trout fishing on the private waters of the LC Ranch and you have a lot of options for fly fishing in Utah. We are your source for everything related to fly fishing in Park City, Utah. Let us show you the phenomenal fly fishing Utah has to offer!
utah
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Good stock, good advice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

Nice fly shop with excellent staff. Their advice was helpful in improving my results fishing. Well worth the visit.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank davide542

Florida
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Experts!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

We've never used them for a guided trip, but purchase all our equipment there. The staff is extremely knowledgable and helpful

Visited September 2012
1 Thank butterflyaway1
Los Angeles, California
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Catch a fish”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Okay, the only way these guys would be better is if they could hook the fish on your line for you. My husband will have to come back next year when there is more water. Personable guides.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Sibyl B
Sacramento, California
70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

Stopped in to check out drift boat fly fishing. They could not accommodate me at this time of year but were very gracious and helpful. I would use them in the future and recommend them to anyone

Visited July 2012
1 Thank S D
Park City, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Friendly and knowledgeable staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

They crew that works here is top notch. I'm one of the few fly fisherladies in town and I have always made a stop at this shop before I head out. They teach me knots, set me up with bugs, and even show me on maps where to go. They are stoked to help and very knowledgeable. 2 thumbs way up.

Visited May 2012