“Another GREAT experience! ” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Align Spa

Align Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome to the Align Spa, Providing an extraordinary sensory and educational journey for your skin and body is our goal, and I believe you will have a memorable time from your first contact with us until you return again. The locals of Park City, our out of town visitors and several professional and Olympic athletes have spoken, and Align Spa is the preferred choice when quality matters. We look forward to meeting you and showing you why you made the right choice.Sincerely,Harriet McEntire, owner and LMT
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Francis, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Another GREAT experience! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

I love this spa! Every therapist I have encountered has been professional, kind and of a healing mind set! Today I was my best massage yet. I am pregnant and was looking for help with low back tension and pain and boy did I get it! Holly was amazing, she got into my muscles in new ways and really shared her love for this practice with my body. I keep coming back because of experiences like this! Thank you!

1 Thank Gabriel M

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Very nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

Went there for a full leg wax. the place is very clean and the ambientation is very nice. If you are coming back from the mountain you can go there with a few minutes in advance and take a nice shower and a warm cup of tea. Staff is very friendly and helpful. will totally go back again.

Visited January 2014
Huntsville, Alabama
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great spa experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

My husband surprised me with a gift certificate to Align Spa while we were in Park City over Christmas. It was a great spa and my massage couldn't have been any better. It is not an overly fancy affair, but has everything you need for a good, relaxing massage while on vacation. I loved the dogs that greeted me at the door! I wish I could remember the girl's name that gave me my massage - she was wonderful. Very friendly and professional. I had to call for directions and the person on the phone was very helpful and friendly. I will definitely return there next winter!

Visited December 2013
Park City, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“disappointed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

I had a sugar scrub that was more of a sugar sprinkle than a scrub. I would never have that again. There was no scrubbing involved at all. My second treatment was a 30 minute reflexology......the treatment was nice, but I timed it at 17 minutes.

The spa came highly recommended, so I expected a better experience.

Visited December 2013
3 Thank mshkosh
paddlerhbm, Owner at Align Spa, responded to this review, January 4, 2014
Hi there, thanks for your review.

I'm Harriet and I own the Align Spa. We seldom if EVER have spa guests report a less than impeccable experience at the spa, so I'm wondering a few things:

1. Did you express your disappoinment with the sugar scrub treatment to your therapist? As in, did you give him/her an opportunity to meet your needs better?

2. Did you let the front desk know about anything about your disappointment? I bet they would have done their best to insure you left happy.

Let me know, and if you want, I can have one of the managers or the spa director contact you.

I'm excited to get to the top of this :)

I'd look into it myself, but I live in Costa Rica.

Have an amazing day.

Pura Vida
Park City, Utah, USA
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Relaxing Gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I had an incredible 90 minute massage. This was my first time coming to Align and it won't be my last. It is very reasonably priced for a Park City Day Spa. I do wish that they had a quiet room/locker room amenities.

Visited November 2013