“disappointed” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Align Spa

Align Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome to the Align Spa, Providing an extraordinary sensory and educational journey for your skin and body is our goal, and I believe you will have a memorable time from your first contact with us until you return again. The locals of Park City, our out of town visitors and several professional and Olympic athletes have spoken, and Align Spa is the preferred choice when quality matters. We look forward to meeting you and showing you why you made the right choice.Sincerely,Harriet McEntire, owner and LMT
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“disappointed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

I had a sugar scrub that was more of a sugar sprinkle than a scrub. I would never have that again. There was no scrubbing involved at all. My second treatment was a 30 minute reflexology......the treatment was nice, but I timed it at 17 minutes.

The spa came highly recommended, so I expected a better experience.

Visited December 2013
3 Thank mshkosh
paddlerhbm, Owner at Align Spa, responded to this review, January 4, 2014
Hi there, thanks for your review.

I'm Harriet and I own the Align Spa. We seldom if EVER have spa guests report a less than impeccable experience at the spa, so I'm wondering a few things:

1. Did you express your disappoinment with the sugar scrub treatment to your therapist? As in, did you give him/her an opportunity to meet your needs better?

2. Did you let the front desk know about anything about your disappointment? I bet they would have done their best to insure you left happy.

Let me know, and if you want, I can have one of the managers or the spa director contact you.

I'm excited to get to the top of this :)

I'd look into it myself, but I live in Costa Rica.

Have an amazing day.

Pura Vida

Park City, Utah, USA
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Relaxing Gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I had an incredible 90 minute massage. This was my first time coming to Align and it won't be my last. It is very reasonably priced for a Park City Day Spa. I do wish that they had a quiet room/locker room amenities.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank SkiB1
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing spa!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

I lve about 25 miles from Align and have quite a few options when choosing a spa/massage place.

Align is the best spa/massage place I go to, both here in UT and also compared to places I go around the country from NY to CA. It is friendly and all the massage therapists are excellent.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank MaryF53
Rochester, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

I received a great massage from Alisa at Align Spa. The day before the massage, we arrived in Park City completing 6 days of driving 2,000 miles across country to visit family. My body was full of knots, tension and weariness. Alisa worked out all that stress and the transformation continued many days later.

Visited August 2013
4 attraction reviews
“Review from a Local”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

I've been going to this spa for about a year. All the therapist that have worked on me have been wonderful. The spa is clean and reasonably priced, they have a very accommodating schedule. There are A LOT of spas in Park City, this is one of my favorites!!!!

Visited June 2013